- Catastrophe. No need to wait nine years to find out who The Mother is. (Still pissed about the HIMYM ending). This show is 10x better with its straightforward humor and realistic approach on relationships.
- Aja Dang’s Korean Skincare Routine. The aging process has increased my pores and my intrigue in this million-step method. Aja breaks down each step and explains its role.
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. Fun and imaginative storyline with a big nod to the 80s. High hopes for the upcoming 2018 movie.
- Happyolks blog by Kelsey Boyte. Beautiful, not-too-staged pictures with well-written content. Her take on family dinners is elegantly captured in a few short paragraphs.
- Amber Arcades. She’s got a Cults vibe going on. A nice break from all the untz, untz, untz music out there.
Leave a Reply