- Dope. How to apply to Harvard, starting from the Bottoms. Kick-ass songs and witty dialogue work to emphasize a powerful message.
- Carpool Karaoke with James Corden. A new favorite next to Kimmel’s “Mean Tweets.” The segments with Jason Derulo and Adele are so Gucci.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Death delicately relives the terrible WWII days. He fixates on Liesel, a German orphan, and her pursuit of books.
- Lena Dunham’s “Don’t take it personally when I tell you no.” She reminds us yet again of her writing talents in this relatable and honest piece.
- Oh Wonder. Indie-pop duo with a sultry harmony and upbeat tempo. Include the tracks “Lose It” and “Drive” for that road trip mixtape.
- BØRNS. Velvety smooth and refreshing. Jam to “Past Lives” and wallow with “The Emotions,” the best breakup song since A Fine Frenzy’s “Almost Lover.”
Leave a Reply